Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Afficial Window Hotness


Literally a month after I moved to Philly, my friend Mark from Space used his copy job hook-up to make me a portfolio to show galleries, cafes, and boutiques.
I walked around Philly with like a list of stores, galleries and the like I researched in Chicago. (To clarify research=lurked)
I met soo many people and most of them pointed me in the direction of other spots that would be worth my while to check out.
I landed this window mural with Afficial and made good friends out of it. Like Ron,
who hollered at me to work on a commission at Ubiq, the spot he's at now. My friend
Thom Lessner might be in the mix, but our styles are soo fucking different. It will be interesting to see what it will look like!!!

Ron said my dude was "diving into cool".

No comments:

Myles is the Real Deal